Judge Jeanine Seeks a Spot in the Trump Admin and Who She Could Replace Will Have You CHEERING

Judge Jeanine Seeks a Spot in the Trump Admin and Who She Could Replace Will Have You CHEERING

Please Subscribe: https://goo.gl/DodZjS
SOURCE : https://goo.gl/Z54U7b
According to reports, Judge Jeanine Pirro is looking for a top position in the Trump administration and who she wants to replace will have you cheering.

Pirro is wanting to replace AWOL Attorney General Jeff Sessions, and needless to say, she’ll definitely have the full support of the Trump Train for that position.Fox News host Jeanine Pirro wants to replace Attorney General Jeff Sessions as the country’s top law enforcement official, according to a report.

Pirro first expressed interest in the role during transition, even pushing her candidacy for deputy attorney general when it was clear that Sessions was the Trump administration’s first choice, according to Politico.

But two White House aides told the news outlet they believed President Trump was not seriously considering nominating her for the position, despite his public vexation with Sessions over his decision to recuse himself from overseeing the Justice Department’s federal Russia investigation.

The White House declined to comment to Politico, and Pirro did not respond to press inquiries.

The news comes as Pirro’s influence with Trump has grown, and he continues to appoint cable news personalities to administration posts.

Pirro, a fervent Trump supporter, has also stepped up her attacks on Sessions during her Saturday evening show, “Justice with Jeanine.”

In March, Pirro condemned Sessions for not reopening the probe into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton once he took office.

While guest hosting “Hannity,” Pirro suggested Sessions had “lost his prosecutorial balls” while serving in the U.S. Senate to explain why he hadn’t appointed a second special counsel to investigate Clinton’s use of a private email server and her involvement in the Uranium One controversy.

In addition, she met with Trump in the Oval Office in November to discuss the idea of a special counsel to probe Clinton.
“Everything I said to President Trump is exactly what I’ve vocalized on my show, ‘Justice with Jeanine,’” Pirro told the New York Times at the time.

Prior to joining Fox News in 2006, Pirro was the first woman elected as a Westchester County Court judge in New York in 1990, having previously served as the county’s assistant district attorney.

She unsuccessfully ran as a Republican Party candidate for New York attorney general and the state’s U.S. Senate seat in 2006.

The TRUTH is OUT! Here’s the Real REASON Behind Stormy’s Phony Attack on Trump

The TRUTH is OUT! Here’s the Real REASON Behind Stormy’s Phony Attack on Trump

SOURCE : https://goo.gl/6hXA3G
We all knew Stormy was a money-hungry attention hog, right?

But what was she trying to do?
Revive a sad, old porn career?

Write a book? Maybe.

But the REAL reason Stormy Daniels went after President Trump is now clear.

“Truth.”

No, not actual truth…..

“Truth” is Stormy Daniels new perfume, and she’s peddling it all over the globe.

KA-CHING!

This woman has less than zero credibility.
Ever since Stormy Daniels came forward to allege a sexual encounter with Donald Trump 12 years ago, she’s been cashing in.

The pornographic actress (still don’t understand what “acting” is involved in “Porking With Pride 2″) has been on a nationwide tour of seedy strip clubs. She’s “booked solid” every weekend for the next year at a Long Island “jiggle joint,” the New York Post reports. And of course her tour is dubbed “the make America horny again tour.”

But now the adult film “star” is looking to broaden her revenue stream, so she’s releasing “Truth,” her new “sensual pheromone infused” perfume. But maybe it’s a cologne, since it’s “gender neutral.”

“New website design, exclusive bath products, an exciting #CBD sexual enhancement collection, AND a scent collaboration with the one and only @StormyDaniels…” she wrote on Twitter on the anniversary of D-Day (the very best time to drop a line of perfume and sex toys)

New website design, exclusive bath products, an exciting #CBD sexual enhancement collection, AND a scent collaboration with the one and only @StormyDaniels… #ITSTHEBOMB #bath #beauty #luxury #lgbt #pansexual #community pic.twitter.com/UEuObTGt31

— It’s the Bomb (@ItstheBomb1) June 6, 2018

“What is truth?” says a video on her website, itsthebomb.com, found here. It looks like any perfume ad, which means it makes no sense. Daniels is walking around a pool in a white-coat tuxedo for some reason to weird chatter and ambient music.

“Truth can be thought of as just a temporary belief of knowing something in a moment of time until it advances and then changes,” read a message on the screen. Huh. So that’s what “truth” means to Daniels. Now we know.

The website contains “big girl toys,” “naughty soaps” (which, you guessed it, include “spermies in a can”), something called CBD “deep throat spray,” and, of course, a luxury glass and stemware collection (appropriately named “iSwallow”), which will include “Sultry Cognac Snifters.”

Social media followers had some fun with the new cash grab.

What’s so exciting about this?? When I read your tweet, I thought it meant you were getting more money. Since that is what it was all about.

— Robert Wheaton (@robroy3078) June 6, 2018

It’s just an overhyped concoction that smells like 100$ bills and semen

— Lone-Star-Deputy (@ScaredInTheUSA) June 6, 2018

One guy asked a rather existential question.

Is Truth Available yet??

— Scott Champagne (@ScottChampagne) June 6, 2018

Daniels wants to make sure everyone knows how to give her money. On her site, she writes: “If you’re a business and interested in carrying Stormy’s products in your store, please fill out the form under Retail Buyer to apply for a business account. Retailers with existing accounts will be ready to start benefiting from Stormy’s exciting new product, along with ITB’s other sensational products from this unconventional and profitable brand.”

Ka-ching!

BREAKING: Gay CNN Anchor, Don Lemon Just Dropped A STUNNER Live On National Television

BREAKING: Gay CNN Anchor, Don Lemon Just Dropped A STUNNER Live On National Television

SOURCE : https://goo.gl/wfXDd1
CNN anchor Don Lemon believes standing for the national anthem at NFL games and the pageantry surrounding it are examples of “fake patriotism,” Breitbart reports.

While discussing President Donald Trump’s decision to cancel the White House celebration for the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday evening, Lemon also accused Trump of not understanding what “real patriotism” is.

“This isn’t about some fake patriotism, about standing or some pageantry. Real patriotism is understanding what the Constitution means for all Americans and abiding by the Constitution, not doing some false presentation that you pretend to be a patriot while other people are around you going to the concession stands, getting beer, or fights in the stands or talking to each other with their baseball caps on.That is not real patriotism. Real patriotism is understanding that all of us are created equal and we have the choice to stand, kneel or sit, or even attend a football game if we choose to.” ~ Don Lemon

Lemon went on to slander and berate the President over the NFL corruption, in a pathetic attempt to make our President look like he does not truly care about America.

“He cannot be a unifier. He cannot be the unifier in chief. I don’t know what it is about him that he can’t do it. It seems that this is an issue where he could actually bring the country together, bring the team and talk to team owners and players, and try to get them to come to some sort of consensus about this.”

Donald Trump on Wednesday called CNN anchor Don Lemon “dumb as a rock” after a heated segment on the GOP presidential nominee’s controversial remarks about Hillary Clinton and supporters of the Second Amendment.
Back in 2014, it was Don Lemon who was one of the instigators over the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson.
“Earlier this year President Barack Obama launched a nationwide imitative called ‘My Brother’s Keeper’ to address the issues facing black men in America. That program isn’t just for black people to help black men. It’s for all people to help black men. It’s time for the white people who are in willful denial to break the cycle and become their black brother’s keeper.” ~ Don Lemon

How about black men doing something to help themselves? That would seem to be the logical starting point, wouldn’t it? This statement supposes that it’s white people’s fault that many black men choose a life of crime over the responsibility of work and raising a family.

“Don Lemon is a lightweight — dumb as a rock,” Trump tweeted, praising former Secret Service agent and Florida Republican congressional candidate Dan Bongino for defending him on the network the previous night.

“We need to address the fact that many white people in this country refuse to even allow the possibility that there is a double standard when it comes to the way black men are perceived and treated in American society on a daily basis…” ~ Don Lemon

And that brings us back to Ferguson, MO. Lemon complains:

“We need to address the fact that in Ferguson, Missouri black drivers and people are stopped more often than whites…”
By all accounts, the city of Ferguson is over 70% black. It stands to reason that blacks would make up the majority of people who are stopped by the police. That’s not racism, that’s equality, Downtrend reports.

Someone needs to educate Lemon on RESPECTING our national anthem and military and what real patriotism is.

Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

1 Week After Calling Ivanka “C*nt,” Samantha Bee Blindsided By Devastating News

1 Week After Calling Ivanka “C*nt,” Samantha Bee Blindsided By Devastating News

SOURCE : https://goo.gl/qW6Zic
It has now been one week since TBS comedian Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump a “feckless c*nt” on an episode of “Full Frontal.” She was surely hoping that all of the controversy surrounding her incendiary remark was about to die down, but then, she was blindsided by the most devastating news.

TBS comedian Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump a “feckless c*nt” in a “Full Frontal” monologue last week after Ivanka posted a picture on Instagram of herself with her 2-year-old son. “You know, Ivanka, that’s a beautiful photo of you and your child,” said Bee, “but let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s immigration practices, you feckless c*nt!”

Bee eventually apologized in a statement shared on Twitter, saying, “I would like to sincerely apologize to Ivanka Trump and to my viewers for using an expletive on my show to describe her last night. It was inappropriate and inexcusable. I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it.”

TBS echoed Bee’s statement with their own apology, stating, “Samantha Bee has taken the right action in apologizing for the vile and inappropriate language she used about Ivanka Trump last night. Those words should not have been aired. It was our mistake too, and we regret it.”
However, it appears that this was not sufficient to ease the minds of Bee’s advertisers because, according to Breitbart, more than a dozen sponsors for her late-night show did not run advertisements on Wednesday’s episode. Unlike last week’s episode, which saw ad spots from national brands like Taco Bell, Apple, Haagen Dazs, and Jim Beam, Wednesday’s “Full Frontal” featured promos in large part from other programs on TBS and TNT.

The first broadcast of Bee’s TBS series “Full Frontal” after she sparked a controversy last week contained far fewer national commercials than it normally does, a signal that Madison Avenue find the comedienne too hot to support a week after she used a charged epithet that refers to a part of the female anatomy to insult President Donald Trump’s daughter, Ivanka. The Time Warner-owned cable network filled the commercial breaks of her program largely with promos for other programs on TBS and TNT, such as “Drop The Mic,” “Claws,” and “Conan.” Only a small handful of national ads for PlayStation; the Warner Brothers movie “Ocean’s 8”; the Epix cable series “Deep State”; and the latest entry in the Univeral Pictures “Jurassic World”series accompanied this week’s broadcast of the program. [Source: Variety]

An embattled Bee returned to her show on Wednesday to deliver an angry apology that was long on one-liners and short on remorse for Ivanka Trump. “You know, a lot of people were offended and angry that I used an epithet to describe the President’s daughter and advisor last week. It is a word I have used on the show many times, hoping to reclaim it, this time I used it as an insult. I crossed the line. I regret it and I do apologize for that,” Bee’s apology began.
“I want this show to be challenging and I want it to be honest,” she continued. “I never intended it to hurt anyone, except Ted Cruz. Many men were also offended by my use of the word… I do not care about that. I hate that this distracted from more important issues.”

“I should have known that a potty-mouthed insult would be inherently more interesting to them than juvenile immigration policy,” Bee went on. “I would do anything to help those kids. I hate that this distracted from them and so to them, I am also sorry. I’m really sorry that I said that word. But, you know what? Civility is just nice words, maybe we should all worry a little bit more about the niceness of our actions.”
If Samantha Bee’s advertisers were furious before, they surely won’t be happy after hearing this half-assed apology. There’s something to be said for true remorse and a humble apology, and if Bee had offered as much, perhaps her sponsors wouldn’t be fleeing in droves. But, alas, it appears that an agenda is more important to her than her paycheck.

BREAKING: New Report Shows BAD NEWS For Obama!!! LOOK WHAT HE DID!

BREAKING: New Report Shows BAD NEWS For Obama!!! LOOK WHAT HE DID!

SOURCE : https://goo.gl/qa89o4
On tour to promote his new book The World As It Is: A Memoir of the Obama White House, former speechwriter and deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes said Saudi officials lavished visiting Obama administration officials with suitcases full of jewels during a 2009 visit, Breitbart reports.

The UK Guardian describes the relevant passage of the book:

After landing in Saudi Arabia in June 2009, Rhodes writes, US officials were taken by golf cart to “identical housing units amid the rolling desert”, in a compound owned by the monarchy.

“When I opened the door to my unit, I found a large suitcase,” he writes. “Inside were jewels.”

Rhodes initially thought it was a bribe aimed at him because he was writing the “Cairo speech”, intended as an address to the Muslim world, that Obama was due to deliver in Egypt on the next stop on the trip. But then he found that others in the White House delegation had received similar gifts.

The Guardian noted that the late Saudi King Abdullah presented Former First Lady Michelle Obama with $132,000 in ruby and diamond jewelry, along with other luxury gifts for her husband and two daughters. The Obamas turned all of these gifts over to the U.S. National Archives, as required by law. Protocol states that such gifts must generally be accepted to avoid giving offense but, as Rhodes explained, the gifts must be either purchased by the recipient or turned over to the U.S. government.

After the “gift’s” were all supposedly turned over to the state department, Obama changed his views and policies about Saudi Arabia.

Obama has cast the Saudis as “so-called” allies; bemoaned the terrorist-inspiring version of Islam they practice; and even suggested the oil-rich Arab state learn to “share” the Middle East with rival Iran. The Saudis, meanwhile, consider Obama naive, sparring with him over the Iran nuclear deal and questioning his hands-off approach to Syria’s bloody civil war.

Despite these differences, Obama had promised to veto a bill that Congress passed unanimously allowing families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia over alleged links to the 2001 terrorist attacks.
That Obama and Riyadh find themselves on the same side against Congress underscores the bizarre evolution of U.S.-Saudi ties over the past eight years, Politico reported.

We all know Obama is a traitor to the United States and the more that is uncovered during his regime, the more we find just how bad he “sold” the US to our enemies.