SOURCE : https://goo.gl/DGcDUK
North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un fears being assassinated during his upcoming summit with President Donald Trump in Singapore, his furthest foreign trip since he came to power, according to a report published by Bloomberg on Thursday, Breitbart reports.
According to sources who spoke with Bloomberg, “U.S. officials believe Kim is extremely worried about security at the summit and is fearful of assassination attempts.”
Trump has been advised not to offer Kim any concessions, as the White House seeks to put the onus on the North Koreans to make the summit a success, one U.S. official said. The president is determined to walk out of the meeting if it doesn’t go well, two officials said. Alternatively, Trump is toying with the idea of offering Kim a follow-up summit at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida — perhaps in the fall — if the two men hit it off.
“There could be more than one meeting, more that one conversation” between Trump and Kim, presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway told reporters Wednesday, adding a nuclear deal may take “2, 3, 4, 5” meetings, Bloomberg reports.
The U.S. wants to see “complete, verifiable and irreversible denuclearization” of the Korean Peninsula. Known in the arms-control world as “CVID,” this would involve dismantling North Korea’s nuclear program and stripping Kim of the ability to make nuclear bombs in the future.
North Korea has promised for years that they would never give up their weapons, nukes and ICBM’s.
As for being concerned about being assassinated, he should be more concerned that he will held accountable for the genocide of his own people and threatening the United States with nuclear war and the threats to commit mass murder of U.S. citizens.
If it were left up to me, there would be 0 mercy and 0 chance of “peace” talks, he and his regime would be held accountable by The Hague.
Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
House Vote Just Placed Mueller’s WITCH-HUNT in the Crosshairs
SOURCE : https://goo.gl/o9tifc
The House voted today and dealt a blow to the Mueller witch-hunt, which has taken a lot of hits lately.
Inching us one-step closer to the end, the House voted to AUDIT special counsel Robert Mueller’s sham of a probe.
The language was attached to a vet/military construction and energy water bill, slotted for a Friday vote.
The bill will now allow review of Mueller’s expenditures and hold him accountable for the taxpayer dollars he’s BLOWING through.
The House voted Friday to audit special counsel Robert Mueller’s team to see how he’s spending money as he investigates alleged collusion between Russia and President Trump’s campaign.
Lawmakers voted 207-201 to attach the language to a veterans, military construction, and energy and water spending bill that was headed to pass Friday.
Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., has been pushing for an audit of the Mueller probe in part because he is seeking information about the scope of the investigation. His amendment “reestablishes a semiannual Government Accountability Office financial review of obligated expenditures” from Mueller’s office.
It would also require GAO to turn over the audits to House committees, including the Judiciary and Government Oversight panels.
“It’s time for Congress to act to restore this key oversight provision,” Meadows said. He is a senior member of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that would receive the audit.
Republican lawmakers have been at odds with the Department of Justice over a memo Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein wrote to Mueller last summer that provided the parameters of the Trump-Russia probe. The department has refused requests to turn over the memo, arguing earlier this month that doing so would “threaten the integrity” of the investigation.
The Justice Department reported in December that Mueller had spent nearly $7 million on the first four months of the investigation.
BREAKING: Massive Riots Happening RIGHT NOW! LOOK WHO’S ALL BEHIND IT!
SOURCE : https://goo.gl/1oT1Wf
The Times of Israel reports: Ismail Haniyeh, the Gaza leader of the Hamas terror group’s political bureau, said Thursday that Palestinian protesters will “bring down the walls” surrounding the Strip during mass demonstrations expected on the border Friday, Breitbart reports.
“We shall continue to knock on the doors of this huge prison, and we shall eventually bring down its walls,” ~ Haniyeh
Ismail Haniyeh says terror group has right ‘to resist occupation through all possible means, including armed resistance”
Haniyeh added that if Palestinians can’t gain their “right to freedom, independence and honorable living” by peaceful means, “it is our right to resist occupation through all possible means, including armed resistance.”
The weekly massive protests have been held on the border since March 30, and have included violent riots, attempts to breach the security fence and the sending of hundreds of flaming kites and balloons over the border, starting countless fires that have destroyed large swaths of land.
Under the banner of “March of Return,” more than 110 Palestinians have been killed in mass violent clashes with Israeli security forces — most of them members of terror organizations, according to the Palestinian groups themselves.
Israel says the mass demonstrations are being orchestrated by Hamas as cover for the attempted attacks and breaches of the border fence, Jewish News reports.
On Friday, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani heads to China for an economic and security summit in the coastal city of Qingdao, where he is expected to hold talks with Chinese President Xi Jinping on bilateral relations, and the future of the nuclear deal.
Amid rising anti-Iran sentiments from the West, analysts said, the meeting between Rouhani and Xi presents an opportunity for Tehran to further cement its economic and political ties with Beijing, and for China to reinforce its growing geopolitical influence in the region, Al Jazeera News reported.
Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.
Obama Jokes About Queen’s ‘Bling’ & Reveals Palace Secrets, He Gets Nasty Surprise
SOURCE : https://goo.gl/zMrg1a
Now that Barack Obama is out of office, one way the Obamas are making the big bucks is through their tell-all books. Instead of respecting the British Monarch’s trust extended to those who are her guests at Buckingham Palace, Barack was caught joking about the Queen’s “bling” and revealing unflattering secrets about their overnight stay. Well, the Queen and her country are outraged as they pay him back with a nasty surprise.
The Queen of England is a gracious host, and for the Obamas to use their state visit in which they had the honor of staying the night at Buckingham Palace as gossip for their tell-all books is a disgrace. But this shouldn’t come to a surprise for those who remember Barack Obama’s hatred toward the British as he took office.
In fact, Obama loathes anything associated with the British monarchy. It stems from Barack’s leftist education that taught him Britain was basically a racist country that subjugated millions of blacks in their imperialistic quest to rule the world. Who can forget when he disrespected our UK ally and returned the Winston Churchill bust to the British Embassy?
Sure, at one point during their history, Britain was an imperialistic power. As Americans, we know that better than most nations, but that was over 200 years ago, and the United Kingdom left those ways behind for good after they left India. Not all colonization was evil, it brought many good things to undiscovered parts of the world.
But I digress. The British Monarchy today, and specifically Queen Elizabeth II, is someone heads of state show respect to when they visit Great Britain. In 2011, the Obamas were honored by the Queen with an invitation to stay overnight at Buckingham Palace in the Belgian suite, which encompasses six magnificent rooms.
In a preview of the how the crass Obama administration is cashing in, Ben Rhodes, the anti-Trump former national security advisor, just published a tell-all book, and with Barack’s approval, he revealed secrets about the 2011 Buckingham Palace visit.
According to People Magazine, “When Rhodes jokingly told Obama that maybe the monarchy ‘really is a dying empire,’ Obama didn’t disagree. Instead, he laughed. ‘No, they’ve still got a lot going on,’ Obama said. ‘Did you see the bling on the queen?‘”
Rhodes, a big sycophant, saying the United Kingdom is a “dying empire” is definitely reflecting Obama’s true feelings, as the former president laughs and sarcastically quips back about the “Queen’s bling.” Nigel Farage, a British conservative politician, described US President Barack Obama as a “loathsome individual and creature” who “couldn’t stand our country,” reported the BBC.
But that’s not all. You can bet Barack Obama’s long-awaited tell-all will include his own unflattering stories about the British monarchy. Why Obama would allow Rhodes to include his crass remark about the “Queen’s bling” proves he has no qualms about causing the Monarch embarrassment.
Of course, Obama knows Elizabeth II will be asked to comment on the statement, and palace insiders say she is also livid about the other anecdote Rhodes and Obama included in the book.
People reports, “The Obamas’ visit to Buckingham Palace was a jovial time for the couple, even if it did include some odd rodent drama. According to the book, the president was in his room going over his speech with his aides as the first lady was getting ready to sleep in another room when, suddenly, a butler appeared.”
“Mr. President, pardon me,” the butler reportedly said. “There’s a mouse.” Obama replied, “Don’t tell the first lady.” Mortified, the butler stated,“We’ll try to catch it, sir.” Obama repeated, “Just don’t tell the first lady.”
Out of all the incredible stories Rhodes could have included about their visit with the Queen, who graciously went out of her way to give the Obamas a tour of Westminster Abbey and brought out rare documents from the American colonies at the Palace, Rhodes and Obama decided to talk about “bling” and a mouse?
Maybe it was a way of Obama getting “payback” on the Queen. During that 2011 trip, the Queen gave a cold shoulder to the former president for breaking royal protocol offering a toast while they are playing HER SONG: “God Save the Queen”:
Well, this wasn’t the first time Obama showed his disrespect. The Washington Examiner reports, “While visiting the Queen, the Obama family gave her an iPod, prompting raised eyebrows from the British Press. The MP3 player came pre-loaded with photos from President Obama’s inauguration and audio files of the president’s speech as a senator to the 2004 Democratic National Convention and his 2009 inauguration address.
BREAKING: Fox News Anchor Releases Statement From Death Bed….”2 WEEKS TO LIVE”
SOURCE : https://goo.gl/epxYu5
Charles Krauthammer, the beloved and brilliant Fox News Channel personality who gave up a pioneering career in psychiatry to become a Pulitzer Prize-winning political analyst, on Friday revealed the heartbreaking news that he is in the final stages of a losing battle with cancer.
The 68-year-old’s incisive takes on politics of the day have been missing from Fox News Channel’s “Special Report” for nearly a year as he battled an abdominal tumor and subsequent complications, but colleagues and viewers alike had held out hope that he would return to the evening show he helped establish as must-viewing. But in an eloquent, yet unblinking letter to co-workers, friends and Fox News Channel viewers, Krauthammer disclosed that he has just weeks to live.
Here is his letter in it’s entirety:
June 8, 2018
“I have been uncharacteristically silent these past ten months. I had thought that silence would soon be coming to an end, but I’m afraid I must tell you now that fate has decided on a different course for me. In August of last year, I underwent surgery to remove a cancerous tumor in my abdomen.
That operation was thought to have been a success, but it caused a cascade of secondary complication which I have been fighting in hospital ever since. It was along and hard fight with many setbacks, but I was steadily, if slowly, overcoming each obstacle along the way and gradually making my way back to health.However, recent tests have revealed that the cancer has returned.
There was no sign of it as recently as a month ago, which means it is aggressive and spreading rapidly.
My doctors tell me their best estimate is that I have only a few weeks left to live. This is the final verdict. My fight is over.I wish to thank my doctors and caregivers, whose efforts have been magnificent.
My dear friends, who have given me a lifetime of memories and whose support has sustained me through these difficult months. And all of my partners at The Washington Post, Fox News, and Crown Publishing.
Lastly, I thank my colleagues, my readers, and my viewers, who have made my career possible and given consequence to my life’s work. I believe that the pursuit of truth and right ideas through honest debate and rigorous argument is a noble undertaking. I am grateful to have played a small role in the conversations that have helped guide this extraordinary nation’s destiny.
I leave this life with no regrets. It was a wonderful life full and complete with the great loves and great endeavors that make it worth living. I am sad to leave, but I leave with the knowledge that I lived the life that I intended.”
So sad. He is a brilliant man who beat the odds and will live on forever in our hearts.